Throughout this month, I’d like to post things I’m grateful for as I look back over the last 10 years.
I’m so grateful for:
- The many clients whose homes we’ve been honored to transform
- The vendors and collaborative partners we’ve gathered along the way who have helped us to bring our clients a fabulous experience
- The business advice and nurturing received from many mentors and colleagues
- The organizations like ASID, NKBA, Northbrook Chamber, EPWNG, and PowerHouse SMART who have not only helped me hone my skills but have been wonderful resources for referrals and like-minded professionals!
- Ongoing support and encouragement from family, friends, and my biggest fan – my husband
- All the educational opportunities that keep me current on new materials, services, and ways of doing business
- New technology that keeps my brain active and helps me streamline my workflow
- The many assistants who keep business humming along so that I can focus on creating a client experience that wins awards! Namely:
- Barb Tedder – my long-time social media assistant. Without her, I’d be adrift in posts and blogs! I am so, so grateful to have worked with you for so long!
- PC’s Soup 2 Nuts – my IT “department”. Whether it’s a call that the printer isn’t working or assistance with a new computer, Sharon is always there
- Caroline Van Wassenhove – my bookkeeper and sanity keeper when it comes to all of the accounting work!
- There are many other firms and partners that are and have assisted along the way – THANK YOU!
Check out our pinterest board looking back at projects like these that we’ve loved designing so much through the years.