Time to welcome in Autumn!
Fall is a time when we’re back indoors again and thinking ahead to the cooler months when we’ll want to be cozy and comfortable. This is a great time to tackle those projects that can make life easier during the hectic entertaining season!
- Make sure your entryway is prepared for all those wet, muddy shoes, coats, backpacks, umbrellas and hats. Keep a colorful throw rug (non-slip, of course) near the door as a landing place for wet things.
- Don’t forget Fall flowers near the front door. Cooler weather is the time to change the begonias to Mums.
- Plan out your seasonal display areas. Go through your decorations and note any items that need to be replaced.
- Get your guest room in order. Remember those cozy touches like a good reading lamp, a few books, and extra blankets. Have some extra toiletries on hand in case your guest forget something!
- Stock your fireplace so you’re ready to light that first fire, and don’t forget to bring out the cozy throws for the sofa.
Call now for help making your home beautiful and inviting this holiday season.