Thanksgiving is the time when we stop, reflect, and count our blessings. Here are just 10 on a very long list of things I’m grateful for:
10. Working with great professionals in my field.
9. Continuing to learn new things and be excited about each new day.
8. The assistance and support I receive from Barb Tedder and Claire Leaman, who help me run my business. It would be so much harder without their dedication and support!
7. 2014 has been a great year for my business and I’m grateful to all the clients I’ve had the privilege to help.
4. The love and friendship of all of our friends, near and far.
3. I’m very blessed to have my parents still with us and doing well.
2. A happy, healthy, and loving family.
And the #1 thing I’m grateful for every single day:
1. My loving and supportive husband, Dick!
Wishing you and your families the very best Thanksgiving and holiday season!