While gratitude is something I should always cultivate, this time of year, when we’re celebrating a holiday for giving thanks I’m conscious of all that I am truly grateful for. Here is my list for 2020, but I could go on and on.
- I’m grateful for and to my family – both the ones I’ve been given and the ones I’ve chosen – you all make my life richer and teach me something every day.
- I’m grateful for my husband, Dick – always. For being my friend, biggest fan, and loving husband.
- I’m grateful for all of my wonderful, interesting clients. I am honored that you invite me into your homes to help your lives be better.
- I’m grateful to all of my trusted vendors, business associates and advisors. You all help me give the best to my clients.
- I’m grateful to all of those who help me at home so that I can focus on my work – our lawn guy Enrique, our cleaning lady Magda, and my friend Jim who keeps our house in good repair.
- I’m grateful to all of our first-responders and front-line workers who have given so selflessly during this pandemic. May you all be safe and healthy.
- I’m grateful for all who serve our country, whether it is in uniform or not, your service is noticed and appreciated.
This has been an undoubtedly tough year for many and my Thanksgiving wishes to all are for health, peace, and kindness. Happy Thanksgiving.