It’s hard to believe that 2011 is coming to a close and yet another year has gone by. Time to chart my course for the new year while reflecting on the one that’s past. All in all, it’s been a great year. I’ve been blessed in many ways and have a number of things to be grateful for. Here are some of them:
- I’m grateful for my family- the whole darn lot of them! Whether they be family of origin, family I’ve married into, or the family we’ve collected, I’m grateful for knowing every single one.
- My friends- the ones that I can laugh with, cry with, and be honest with, whether I’ve known them most of my life or met just recently.
- My clients- who allow me the privelege of helping them to enjoy their lives more.
- My country- I’m grateful to live where I’m allowed the freedom to express what I think and feel and the ability to change it by participating in the election of our leaders.
- The people who keep us all safe- our military men and women, our police and firefighters. Thank you for serving selflessly.
- Last but not least for this short list, I’m grateful for the gift of faith. Faith in something larger than myself, faith in the ultimate goodness of people, and faith in the enduring power of love.
I wish a 2012 filled with love, happiness and prosperity to you all!